Thursday, July 31, 2008

Pictures!


Photobucket Fair and Square Summer Round

Photobucket
Monthly SMO SAL. I started at the lower right corner but this one is a bit hard to get into.

Photobucket

Here is my EMS Rose Sampler with parts 5 and 6 completed. I did do a few stitches on this months part 7 but not enough worth another picture yet. And so I then got a bit tired of the continous DMC 333 so I heard my peacock stitching chair calling out to me to work on it so i did! I continued working on the arms and am on the last row before completion. The fabric and colours look a bit faded in the picture but I assure you they are darker. So here it is:

Photobucket

Our computer crashed too so I am not sure how long it will be before I am online again so please be patient with me. I'll be back as much as I can.

3 comments on "Pictures!"

stitcherw on Sunday, August 03, 2008 7:16:00 PM said...

Lovely square, and your SMO one is looking pretty too, Christmas colors. The Rose Sampler is so gorgeous, but I can see how the color would get to be a bit boring, so swithching off with another piece for a while would be a nice break. The Peacock chair is such a beautiful piece, can't wait so see if all finished.
Sue

Felicity on Tuesday, August 05, 2008 6:04:00 AM said...

Whose great grandparents? I've got the chair kitted up. I'm just expecting a finish before I start another project.

Lucy on Thursday, August 07, 2008 1:38:00 PM said...

Love the squares!!!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez