Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Finished Part 6 EMS Rose Sampler


Well, I completed part 6 of my EMS Rose Sampler and did a little bit of my monthly SMO SAL and also started part 7 of the rose sampler but I am afraid there are still no pics. I am using the laptop and don't know a way to use it to upload pics yet. I think I can use our extra drive to transfer them. But anyways we have been living at the local swimbad this week and are going again today in about 30 minutes. So I will try and figure it out tonight and maybe by tomorrow I will have tons of pics to show you. :)

Happy Stitching everyone!

0 comments on "Finished Part 6 EMS Rose Sampler"

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez