Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Some stitching and some crocheting plus Halloween




Here are our costumes for Halloween night. It was so much fun going out but oh so cold so DH and I were nearly frozen when we came home. I wore 6 inch heels that blinked pink and got lots of compliments though i was in so much pain halfway home that my legs gave out and I fell down. Luckily i didn't get seriously injured though i walked home the rest of the way barefoot and the cold felt soo good on my aching feet. We forgot to carve our pumpkin too, any ideas what to do with it now?
Here are the oh so cute buttons I bought from Anita. I love getting stash from her, she has such awesome service and what great prices! She had to mail this to me 3 times! She said the post office kept returning it to her and eventually had her fill out a different customs form and she had to use a different post office but I do appreciate her service! Thank you Anita!
Here is the very soft sweater I am crocheting for Destiny. I'm proud to say its my own pattern! And its nearly finished though Destiny asked for me to add a turtle neck to it to help keep her neck warm.
My Fairy Elf as of last night. She is going rather quickly and I am so excited! I am hoping to have her completed in the next few weeks.
I got my JCS ornament issue in today! My sister Lynnette got hers in yesterday and I was sad that it was taking so long for mine. Now I can't wait to finish up a few things so I can stitch a few ornies from this issue.
And last but not least I have received my Fair and Square Halloween round from Sharon V. Cute huh? Thank you Sharon!

1 comments on "Some stitching and some crocheting plus Halloween"

CindyMae on Tuesday, November 03, 2009 4:17:00 PM said...

The costumes look awesome!! Love all your WIP's!! Everything looks so wonderful. Love the square too!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez