Thursday, October 29, 2009

DH is home!



Tuesday morning i got a phone call saying my husband was coming home and will be here at command in about 6 hours! So i ran to the store for a decent meal and came home to clean and organize what i thought i had a week to do still and tried to get it done in a few hours. I grabbed the girls an hour early and head to command where we then found out that they didnt realize our soldiers had bags and equipment so we will be waiting longer. he finally arrived at 1600. I cried all morning long, happy tears of course!

I have been stitching on my fairy and even crocheting on a sweater for Destiny, my pattern of course, lol. I'll share these two things with you later on today or tomorrow even.

6 comments on "DH is home!"

Lillie on Thursday, October 29, 2009 3:41:00 AM said...

A beautiful family photo. Thanks you for sharing.

staci on Thursday, October 29, 2009 8:25:00 AM said...

So happy that your hubby is home safe and sound!

Daffycat on Thursday, October 29, 2009 5:04:00 PM said...

I'm so very happy for you! The girls must be thrilled to bits. ***hugs***

CindyMae on Thursday, October 29, 2009 11:13:00 PM said...

That is awesome news!! So glad that hubby is home and is safe and well. That is one time when someone arriving before planned is much welcomed!

Lucy on Saturday, October 31, 2009 11:56:00 AM said...

How wonderful!!!!

Jinger on Monday, November 02, 2009 8:46:00 AM said...

So glad to hear your wonderful news! Great photo of the family.

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez