Tuesday, October 20, 2009

TUSAL and a Christmas Elf fairy


Here is my TUSAL for this new moon, well OK I'm two days late in posting this and i won't make any excuses, its pure laziness lol. So i snapped one with my webcam this morning so i apologize for the bad picture. The only added things in here that I can tell you about is some excess fabric from Poe's curtains and some reds from my Christmas elf fairy that I am currently working on. All the other tidbits that I added this month are from exchanges that I am still waiting on to arrive at their destinations. Also if your interested in joining this just click the link in my sidebar under SAL's


Yesterday I was able to sit and stitch for a good 4 hours! OK I admit I watched TV shows too while I stitched this. But I am happy with my progress and plan to work on her some more today. Names were sent out to for the fair and square round 16 so soon i will have to set my fairy aside to complete MY last exchange for the year. Once I am moved into my new place I will start doing the fair and square exchange again.

2 comments on "TUSAL and a Christmas Elf fairy"

Karen on Tuesday, October 20, 2009 8:36:00 PM said...

Great progress on your TUSAL. Looks like you will need a bigger one soon.

Lillie on Monday, October 26, 2009 11:39:00 PM said...

Progressing very well. Happy stitching.

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez