Monday, October 12, 2009

Mirabilia Christmas Elf



Yep I decided its time to start something! I have had this kit in my stash for a few years now and I finally decided its time to pull her out and stitch her up, maybe with any luck she will be my first cross stitch piece I hang up in our new home.

Sue: No Batista wouldn't need any shots as they do the same ones here as they do in the states. Unfortunately we had some problems that I just couldn't fix with Batista. He would steal the girls toys and then growl and snap at the girls when they would try to get them back. He kept getting closer and closer to their hands and I found out he has an authority issue with the girls and so we tried everything we could think of and nothing worked. I knew if he bit one of the girls he would have to be put down so rather than risk scarring my kids or having an innocent puppy put down, I found him a childless home where he will be loved and well taken care of.

Stitched On: Fair and Square Autumn Round and Completed it! Also started Mirabilia Christmas Elf

1 comments on "Mirabilia Christmas Elf"

CindyMae on Monday, October 12, 2009 12:18:00 PM said...

Great new start!! I look forward to seeing more progress. So glad that you found Batista a new home and it sounds like a childless home will be best for him!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez