Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Christmas elf fairy Day 3


Here she is after 3 days of stitching now. I am surprised how much I was able to get done on her yesterday though it helps that I am enjoying this one a lot so it keeps me motivated. I don't know that I will get a lot done today as my kids are up for a big unhappy surprise for them when they come home today from school so I will be doing that today. I'll explain about it more later.

Happy Stitching!

2 comments on "Christmas elf fairy Day 3"

stitcherw on Saturday, October 24, 2009 5:56:00 PM said...

Glad you're enjoying working on Christmas Elf. Hope you don't have to much trouble over the unhappy surprise.
Sue

Jinger on Monday, October 26, 2009 9:56:00 AM said...

Your Christmas Elf is coming along nicely.
Hope things go well with the unhappy surprise.

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez