Tuesday, October 13, 2009

He has arrived!!!!



Poe Byron Jones
October 13, 2009
9:19 P.M.
6 lbs 8.7 oz
20.75 Inches long


My sister Lynnette had her baby last night!!! Poe Byron Jones was born at 9:19 P.M. on October 13, 2009 He has blue eyes and black hair. No height, weight or pics yet but I'll post as soon as I get them all! He didn't even cry his daddy told me, he just cooed. So cute! He had some issues breathing when he came out but is fine now, they are just keeping him for a bit for observation. Mommy is doing good too. CONGRATS LYNNETTE AND SHAWN!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!

I'm kind of laughing too, his due date was Oct 31st, yep Halloween and he decides to show up early on the 13th LOL definitely Lynnette's son.

I do have a few crochet finishes but today is Poe's day so you can see my finishes tomorrow.

2 comments on "He has arrived!!!!"

GoldenAngelsWorks on Wednesday, October 14, 2009 6:50:00 AM said...

Congrats to the happy couple on their new arrival.

That is funny. My one daughter had a due date of 10-13 and came on the 21st. LOL (a little too close to 10-31 if you ask me)

Kalu V on Thursday, October 15, 2009 12:02:00 PM said...

congrats to your sister!!

my friend was also due on the 13th but she had to have an emergency c-section on the 30th

congrats!!!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez