Thursday, October 08, 2009

Stitching and life in general


I heard from Sharon today that she has received the Fair and Square Halloween squares I sent her. She said its her daughters birthday this month so she will be turning them into an ornament for her. This was a krienik freebie if anyone is interested. I did change the ghost colors so its glow in the dark thread so he will glow for her daughter at night! :)

I have completed most of my MA exchange, i want to add something to the envelope flap and am also not sure how i can close it up. Until I send it and its received I can't show it to you. It's taken me longer than expected as Batista ate the first one i had going! Sneaky little guy. I can definitly say that it has given me new experiences and challenges but I am happy with it!

I am currently working on my Fair and square Autumn exchange so I am afraid i still have nothing to show you all. But after this is finished i can then actually do some stuff for about a week or so until Round 16 starts. And that will be the end of my Fair and square exchanges for the year. Not because that's all of them but because I have a huge move coming up! We are finally moving back overseas and to the USA in December and I have 4 years worth of household things to go through and discard excess junk. DH won't be returning now until Nov 4th, basically 5 weeks before we move leaving me to do a whole bunch of prep things that have to be done before he comes home.

I have had to force myself to slow down too, turns out i made myself sick by being too busy! LOL so you know what that means? My kids have 4 days off this weekend and other than i have to run to the store for a few hours on Saturday I plan to sit and stitch!

In the meantime I found a few completed cross stitch pieces on ebay that caught my eye and I just had to buy so I did! two of these pieces will be given away as gifts and the other one I plan to frame and hang up.

2 comments on "Stitching and life in general"

CindyMae on Thursday, October 08, 2009 11:51:00 PM said...

Love the square!!! It is just too cute!!! What great finds on Ebay too!!

stitcherw on Sunday, October 11, 2009 6:01:00 PM said...

What a fun square, the little ghost is so cute. Good luck in organizing everything for your upcoming move, sounds like you're going to be quite busy. How does bringing a dog back to the states work, do you have to get special shots or things for Batista?
Sue

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez