Thursday, November 05, 2009

My Very first Mailart!



I heard from Dawn today that she has received my mail art exchange so I can finally show it. So here are pics of the front, back and even the fabric for the inside. It was a teddy bear theme. I also included the remaining fabric in her envelope and a Halloween pencil too. I wanted to include some other teddy themed items but couldn't get a hold of any over here. I'm so glad you like it Dawn. It was fun to make too so I may enter into more MA exchanges when I get settled in Colorado.

EDITED: OK address thing fixed. Sorry had a mommy brain moment and completely spaced about the addresses.  Thanks everyone for the reminder. :)

4 comments on "My Very first Mailart!"

Lana on Thursday, November 05, 2009 5:04:00 PM said...

Great job Heidi!!! Looks so cute! Hey look, now I can send you a letter, and not pay postage...APO to APO...lol...actually you may wanna block those addees out...just a thought! love the stitching, though, soooo cute!

Yoyo on Thursday, November 05, 2009 7:29:00 PM said...

Great job on the mail art...love the teddy bear! But I agree, you should put a post-it over the address -- or if you have to, take this picture off the web until you can figure out how to cover up the address in your photo software.

Jeanie on Thursday, November 05, 2009 11:04:00 PM said...

Well done for a first ! You must teach me how to stitch this. Have always wanted to stitch one but am very very afraid. LOL

CindyMae on Friday, November 06, 2009 10:45:00 AM said...

Oh that is just adorable!! Great job!!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez