Saturday, November 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Destiny!!



8 years ago today I gave birth to a blue eyed baby girl and even though she is know officially 8 years old she is still my baby girl. Happy Birthday my love!

We bought her this cheerleading 2 game for the Wii for her birthday so she is happily playing on the Wii right now. I'm sorry I have no stitching to show you either as I am working on my exchange piece which I hope to be completed by Sunday night. Today I also bought some clear storage containers like my TUSAl one and put my buttons into one and my pony beads into the other. I have to separate my seed beads because a certain 4 year old thought it would be fun to mix them all up including the ones for MLOTS which I am so itching to bead on tonight but alas it must wait. I have to decide on what I am taking to my moms in Wyoming and just have for 3 months while the rest of my things arrive. Hmmmm, you think DH would think I am on crack if I tell him I want to put all my stitchy stuff into a trunk and mail it to my moms so I won't have to be without my stash for 3 months? Though there is a hobby lobby up the street from my moms........

4 comments on "Happy Birthday Destiny!!"

Annie Bee on Sunday, November 15, 2009 12:39:00 AM said...

Happy Birthday to Destiny, The years fly by oh so quickly and before you know it she will be all grown up.

CindyMae on Sunday, November 15, 2009 1:10:00 AM said...

Happy Happy Birthday Destiny!!! I hope that she had a wonderful and Blessed day!!

Chiloe on Sunday, November 15, 2009 3:56:00 AM said...

Happy brithday Destiny !!! Hope she had a great day !!!!

Are you already preparing your big move? My niece had to ship all her belonging like 2 months prior to leaving Germany !!!

GoldenAngelsWorks on Tuesday, November 17, 2009 9:56:00 AM said...

They grow up way to fast but they will always be our babies!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez