Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Fair and Square Autmun Round



Here are the squares I received from Jeanie C. (no blog) for the Autumn Round She stitched a SanMan Original which I adore SMO's. Thank you Jeanie!

I completed my Fair and Square Round 16 squares today and got them into the mail, so they are headed to the USA now! Now I am off to go pick up my elf christmas fairy again.

2 comments on "Fair and Square Autmun Round"

Dani - tkdchick on Sunday, November 22, 2009 5:13:00 PM said...

I hope your little one feels better!

Yoyo on Monday, November 23, 2009 9:47:00 AM said...

Oh the fairy elf is just moving along so fast! Destiny's pictures are just darling. Hope she gets to bring home that great car. The retreat actually sounds wonderful, and if you get to do it at a really cool place that's just an added bonus. And your Totally Useless Container is looking really cool girl. Don't forget to pack it (LOL).

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez