Monday, November 30, 2009

Round 16 and Elf Fairy




Alrighty so Susan P. received my round 16 about a week ago I guess and I just saw on the Fair and Square blog that she received it. I hope you like it. It was fun to stitch rudolph up.

Also here is my elf fairy as of today. I just have that little square to fill in and then its time for backstitching and beading! I can't wait for this happy dance, she has certainly taken me longer to complete than the other two fairies did but she's still fun to do.

My Edelweiss lodge and resort marriage retreat got canceled sadly but is rescheduled for the 11th of Dec. so I am hoping we can make it as our things will be shipped already, luggage packed, and the house ready for inspection so cross your fingers everyone that this one doesn't get canceled either.

We also took Christmas pictures this past Saturday. They were suppose to be in Dec 14th but was moved to Dec 18th which means we can pick them up in Veisbaden a 20 minute drive from the Frankfort airport on the 17th or they can mail them to my mom's address where we will be staying for the next 6 weeks and we receive them after Christmas sometime. This one is going to be played by ear though. We already viewed the pictures and picked what we wanted and paid.

How was everyone's Thanksgiving weekend? We spent ours relaxing and weeding through more things here inside the apartment and down in the storage in the basement. Fun stuff lol.

2 comments on "Round 16 and Elf Fairy"

CindyMae on Monday, November 30, 2009 8:51:00 AM said...

Love the squares and your elf fairy is looking just simply gorgeous! We had a nice Thanksgiving and hope that your was wonderful!

Annie Bee on Monday, November 30, 2009 1:06:00 PM said...

Your little elf fairy is just devine. Love the Ruldop Up

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez