Thursday, December 03, 2009

Elf fairy



Here she is as of oh I would say two days ago. I haven't touched her yesterday or today as of yet. Please forgive the needle there, not sure why its there but ok whatever. The other day I finished the stitching and backstitching and got all the beads around her feet completed and then the next night the beads on her legs and bottom portion of her dress and wings done and then nothing since. I spent yesterday finishing up all the packing and today the mover is here yes I said mover not movers, apparently they are suppose to be doing two house at once so we have one guy here. Good thing they are scheduled for today and tomorrow. But he has my front door open and our back door open so its so so so sooooo cold in here! I have my oven on and open trying to get a little warm though I am tempted to go into my bedroom and crawl under the covers. DH has his laptop so i will continue to have computer and internet till about the 14th but I am not sure if I will be able to show any progress pictures after this one but I will update as soon as I can.

4 comments on "Elf fairy"

GoldenAngelsWorks on Thursday, December 03, 2009 7:27:00 AM said...

She is looking very beautiful!

Chiloe on Thursday, December 03, 2009 10:24:00 AM said...

When are you moving out? My niece had her stuffs moved about one month before she went back to the US.

I love the elf fairy: she's so cute !!!

Annie Bee on Thursday, December 03, 2009 12:27:00 PM said...

She is so pretty. Good luck with the moving.

CindyMae on Thursday, December 03, 2009 11:49:00 PM said...

She is looking marvelous!!! Hope all goes well and smoothly with the moving!!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez