Monday, December 07, 2009

Happy Dance!




She's done! Woohoo! So many beads wow, I think she had more beads on her than the other two I did but oh well I loved stitching her.

I pulled out my 2008 EMS Rose sampler to work on and I got some done.

Non-stitching news:

The movers came and took nearly everything but forgot some things including the bed frame we had downstairs. I am so upset over it plus they left all there trash here all over our house and downstairs leaving us to clean up after them. Mike signed the papers without going through and making sure they got everything. Plus they left the front door and back door open for the two days they took to pack our house and so I froze the entire time. Now Kiley, DH, and I have the flu. Plus we had to go to an xmas company party on Thursday which was mandatory and the kids weren't feeling well or anything. But its all over except this flu bug which we are fighting. 

9 more days before we fly!

Happy Stitching!

6 comments on "Happy Dance!"

Annie Bee on Monday, December 07, 2009 3:17:00 AM said...

Sorry to hear you all have the flu. Your Fairy looks great and congrats on your finish.

Vonna Pfeiffer on Monday, December 07, 2009 4:16:00 AM said...

How pretty your fairy is :)
So sorry to hear of your illness and moving issue...that stinks. Feel better soon!

GoldenAngelsWorks on Monday, December 07, 2009 5:46:00 AM said...

She is gorgeous!
Hope you all feel better soon.

Kalu V on Monday, December 07, 2009 10:28:00 AM said...

congrats on the finish!!! she is beautiful!!

did you use the threads it called for ???

Yoyo on Thursday, December 10, 2009 3:26:00 PM said...

Oh the fairy turned out beautiful. Movers will do that, you know next time. Hope you all get well soon.

Sharon on Monday, December 21, 2009 7:35:00 AM said...

Fantastic finish! Congrats.

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez