Thursday, December 10, 2009

EMS 2008 Rose Sampler



I finished the row of roses and leaves and have about half of the uppercase alphabet completed. The first picture is the entire sampler itself and the second picture is a closer up view of what I had stitched since you all last saw it. I only had like one or two of the roses row completred. I had stopped stitching when i was sick. I had a fever of 102.6 which really had me scared but i took my excedrin and drank some cool liquids once i was able to keep things down and am happy to report we are all feeling a whole lot better. Kiley also spilled her tea on this so it had to go for a washing and air drying so i also lost time there but oh well thats life. I am just thankful it all came out.

3 comments on "EMS 2008 Rose Sampler"

Yoyo on Thursday, December 10, 2009 3:27:00 PM said...

Looks great in this color. You so close, good for you.

Annie Bee on Saturday, December 12, 2009 10:37:00 PM said...

Love the colour you are stitching this in. It is so beautiful

stitcherw on Tuesday, December 15, 2009 6:28:00 PM said...

Your Rose sampler is looking so pretty, and I love your earlier finish of the Christmas Elf. Sorry to hear you've all been ill, hopefully you're all totally better before you have to fly.
Sue

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez