I finished the row of roses and leaves and have about half of the uppercase alphabet completed. The first picture is the entire sampler itself and the second picture is a closer up view of what I had stitched since you all last saw it. I only had like one or two of the roses row completred. I had stopped stitching when i was sick. I had a fever of 102.6 which really had me scared but i took my excedrin and drank some cool liquids once i was able to keep things down and am happy to report we are all feeling a whole lot better. Kiley also spilled her tea on this so it had to go for a washing and air drying so i also lost time there but oh well thats life. I am just thankful it all came out.