Thursday, July 23, 2009

WIP, TUSAL, and sick kids


Here is my TUSAL for this month, Destiny added a few fabric scraps as she was trying out that heart clover thingy and the only threads I have added this month are DMC #333 as i have only worked on the below project this month. The TUSAL is ALWAYS accepting new members so if your interested you can go to the TUSAL site here.
And here is my EMS Rose Sampler so far I have about 3 1/2 rows to go before this Happy dance, i cant wait! I think this is so pretty but really I am tired of looking at it. I feel like this is dragging but its also cause i have next to no stitching time lately.
And lucky me (not) has sick kids, not 1 but 2! Last night Kiley and destiny were complaining about tummy aches. Then last night Kiley blew chunks! Fun stuff! (not) And today they both have fevers so much for their playdates! Batitsta thought he would keep Kiley company today too and curled up on our little loveseat with him where she then covered him up. I had to take a pic of course. Kiley is the most sick as she laid on the couch all day and went to bed several hours earlier. I sure hope she feels better tomorrow.

Anyway Happy Stitching!

5 comments on "WIP, TUSAL, and sick kids"

Karen on Thursday, July 23, 2009 4:26:00 PM said...

Great job on your SAL! Love your WIP too...the color is very pretty, though, I know if can get boring after awhile.

Hope your kiddies feel better soon.

Chiloe on Saturday, July 25, 2009 7:56:00 AM said...

Poor them: I hope they feel better soon ... love thepic with the dog ;-)

CindyMae on Wednesday, July 29, 2009 8:54:00 PM said...

Great job on your stitching and TUSAL!!! Sorry to hear about the kids being sick and hope they are all better now! That is never fun!

Nataku on Thursday, August 13, 2009 10:02:00 PM said...

LOL you still have that blaket?! its not my best work, but i am glad that destiny loved it. i need to do something for kiley now. and i still have rowans stuff to finish.

Nataku on Thursday, August 13, 2009 10:03:00 PM said...

wow i cannot spell... i meant to say blanket...not blaket. lol

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez