Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My stitching around the house





The Sampler Girl yesterday was showing the different places around her house she has stitching and so posed to us to show the different places we have it around our house so this morning I walked around the house on a hunt for them and these are the three I found. I know I had more but I think they were removed and replaced by DH's military pictures and achievements. Hmm will have to get more put out I think and try to keep lil hands from stealing them, LOL. I do have a friendship quilt I am working on though that I think I will put over the back of the couch so I'll have a big piece of stitching out just not sure when that will be completed. The rooms you see these in are my bedroom and livingroom, not as pretty as the smapler girls house but I have begun the packing process here as we leave in Dec but the movers will be here in November and as they pack and ship anything and everything I need to go through some stuff and throw some other stuff away first so things are getting put into boxes and into the basement all summer long.

In the meantime, I'll show you my rose sampler progress tomorrow!

Happy stitching!

0 comments on "My stitching around the house"

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez