Friday, July 03, 2009

My last 3 weeks and some finishes.


Sorry I have been absent so long. I had no idea that my mother would keep us so busy each day. We went everywhere in Germany that we could go in a 3 week period. So much fun! We went to Legoland, Europa Park, Coburg Castle, Neuhaus Pegnitz Fortress, Bamberg Castle along with downtown, Rothenburg and many other places as well. We had over 1,000 pictures and over an hour of video combined. I'll try and pick out some fun things to show you all. We also recorded the dolphin show at the Neurnburg Zoo if anyone is interested in watching it. Here is a photo of my mom and the girls in their new dresses that nana brought them. ^_^
Crafting things:

I did complete section 8 and 9 of my EMS Rose Sampler and am currently dragging on part 10 but I don't have a photo to show you all yet. I'll try for my next post but I am also crocheting some fingerless gloves trying to get back in the mood to stitch again. My mom made sure I was too tired to do anything but crash when we got home so no stitching in the last 3 weeks. I also know I need to post a new photo of my TUSAL as I am a week behind so next time my fellow readers!

I completed June's Ornament of the month. Their golden apples and pears but since they do not fit my christmas decor I sent them home with my mother as they do fit hers. ^_^

Also here is the Fair and Square Exchange squares I had sent to Janice. She did receive them but its taken me this long to get them posted to you all.

4 comments on "My last 3 weeks and some finishes."

stitcherw on Friday, July 03, 2009 4:32:00 PM said...

Your squares turned out cute, and the pears will be a lovely ornament for your mother. Glad you had such a good time during her visit, great picture of her with the girls. Looking forward to seeing an update of your sampler.
Sue

Dani - tkdchick on Tuesday, July 07, 2009 10:59:00 AM said...

I'm sure a visit with your Mom is more important! I look forward to your picutres.

Lovely squares!

Pikaboo on Thursday, July 09, 2009 10:16:00 AM said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time! I can't wait to see pics, especially Europa Park. I went there once when I was a kid.

CindyMae on Saturday, July 11, 2009 1:57:00 AM said...

Sounds like a great time and I love the photo!! Great finish!!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez