Thursday, July 16, 2009

our day at the stadionbad (pools)





So yesterday was so pretty we all went to our local swimming pools and had a blast! I got a nice tan now, well at least on my upper half, lol. My legs still look really white. We ran into a few of our neighbors too who only stayed for a few hours. We stayed for 7 hours! Wow time flies when your having fun! I took a picture of the purple slide they have there as thats the slide the girls kept going up and coming down on, it was their fav part! I put life vests on them so they could go all over and I didnt have to worry about them. Destiny loved it! Kiley on the other hand preferred to stay with me. I didnt get a ton of pics as we were all swimmming so much but here is a few of them while they ate their smarties ice cream push pops. For you non germans out there in America they are called M&M's but here for whatever reason they are called smarties and the handles of these push pops are filled with mini ones while they are also mixed with vanilla ice cream in the top part.

No stitching to show as when we got home I started to pay dearly for those 7 hours of swimming by getting really bad pain in my legs, like when you work out and all those muscles hurt afterwards. Pain killers didnt help but a full nights rest did and I am all better today. I have ppl coming to fix my screen door today and so I need to clean up a bit.

Happy stitching!

3 comments on "our day at the stadionbad (pools)"

Chiloe on Friday, July 17, 2009 9:33:00 AM said...

Actually smarties is a brand and M&M's is another brand. Here we have both brands and Mc donald's put M&M's in their ice creams and Quick (another fast food company from Belgium) put Smarties in their ice creams. Anyway, I love both !!! lol

Seems like you had a blast at the pool! Watch out for the sunburn ;-)

stitcherw on Sunday, July 19, 2009 7:14:00 PM said...

Looks like the pool was a big hit as a way to spend the day. Glad everyone had fun, hopefully it took their minds off their dad leaving for a bit. Hope you're legs are feeling better. Also, your earlier post of your WIP's was lovely.
Sue

CindyMae on Tuesday, July 21, 2009 2:01:00 PM said...

Looks like a ton of cool fun!!

Please stop by my blog and see the July 17th post as there is something there for you!!
http://stitchingkorner.blogspot.com/

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez