Sunday, July 26, 2009

We went for a walk





I really don't know where my time goes! So this morning the girls and I wanted to go off post and go thru this walking path through the forest that one of my neighbors suggested. She said she takes her dog out there and lets him run around and it tires him out so he naps when they get home. So I though Batista should go with us, but he was pulling so hard this morning that I didnt even make it off post with him. I was afraid if he saw a rabbit or something he would yank me down and we would lose him. So he will stay at the house until this weekend when we walk to the pet store and get him an easy leader leash which I am told should help so much when it comes to walking big strong dogs. I hope so cause I love being able to take him everywhere with us.

Anyway so it was so nice to be out there in the quiet cut off from the street and its sounds. Even the girls enjoyed it! Took us an hour but very nice. I want us to get some bikes and go riding through there as it did go farther than what we went but a lot of ppl with bikes were starting to come through so we headed back home to have some lunch. ^_^

Anyway as you can see no stitching this post, I havent picked up a needle in days! I feel faint now, LOL. DH has been online so much lately with the kids and I its just hard to find time to do anything else. I truly need to sit down today and put in some stitches!

Happy Stitching everyone!

3 comments on "We went for a walk"

stitcherw on Sunday, July 26, 2009 3:42:00 PM said...

Looks like a wonderful place for a walk. Glad you all enjoyed it, and that it looks like the girls are feeling better now.
Sue

Sweet Sue on Sunday, July 26, 2009 6:18:00 PM said...

Guten Tag Heidi, hope all is well, your rose sampler is coming along beautifully, lovely pics. Four months is a while, but hopefully will go by quick:)

Sweet Stitchin...

CindyMae on Wednesday, July 29, 2009 8:53:00 PM said...

What a beautiful and peaceful place for a walk!!!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez