Monday, September 21, 2009

a whole lotta nuttin'


That's what my last several days have been like. I thought that starting Monday i could drop off the kids, come home to my empty house and stitch away the day! Instead all last week i was out all day everyday running errands or cleaning my house. I just couldn't for the life of me make myself sit down! It was driving me crazy, every little thing!

So then today I had planned to go workout at the gym for two hours, come home shower and stitch. I have this MA just screaming at me to get working on it. But i ran into the school nurse who gabbed at me about her life till 11 am! I just about fainted when i saw the time. So i say a quick goodbye and rush on home. I figure ill go to the gym tomorrow right?

DH appeared only mere minutes after i walk in the front door so i said hello and did up a load of dishes and spot checked the front of the house (though 8 hours later you wouldn't have known it was ever clean) Dh demanded more of my attention so thats where I was tillit was time to pick up the kids.

I get to the school and run into my friend who's dog i am watching for two days while she goes and sees her DH graduate SGT training school. Turns out this chihuahua (sp?) is pregnant and literally due any day now! So yes I may be delivering puppies! They are mixed puppies though and she is not sure who the daddy is. Anyway I get one in exchange for watching her. I don't mind really but when i was a sophmore in high school my cat gave birth in my room and when that first kitten came out I ran screaming and crying out of my room thinking she was going to die! My older sister was laughing her ass off at me the entire time. Yes it was the first time i had seen an animal give birth.

Sooo tomorrow i get to figure out how to put Batista's kennel into the office so i can close him in there so he will not bother the itty bitty dog who will look like a noon day snack to him or a rather big chew toy. How fun will that be huh? NOT! I can only hope that tomorrow i can truly sit and stitch. I have a few thoughts on the design so its not like i haven't been working on it, lol.

Happy Stitching!

1 comments on "a whole lotta nuttin'"

The Purple Thread on Saturday, September 26, 2009 4:06:00 AM said...

The picture is spectacular!!!
You do a very nice job on your blog!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez