Sunday, September 13, 2009

It's a baby shower!


Today is Lynnette's baby shower for Baby Poe Byron Jones (PB&J)! I'm sorry I can't be there for the obvious reasons you know why sis. But Mom has my baby shower gifts for you already plus today I bought you a Precious Moments Baby crib bumper and Precious Moments light switch and outlet covers. Oh! Did I mention I bought her this bassinet too?Sorry Shawn (baby's daddy) that you had to drive to wally world (walmart) to pick it up but with site to store and save $30 in shipping, I just had too! But am thrilled you all like it and my 2nd nephew has something adorable to sleep in.

Anyway tomorrow ill include some pics of the shower that mom is taking and will email me later on. Plus my Fair and Square round 15 SHOULD have reached its destination in the USA. I mailed it out 2 weeks ago and it has never taken more than 10 days so yes I am getting worried though i did email my partner for this exchange a few days ago and no answer yet.

1 comments on "It's a baby shower!"

GoldenAngelsWorks on Sunday, September 13, 2009 1:27:00 PM said...

Congrats to your sister and her family on the new arrival to come.

You may need to remember to add a few days to that 10 days since Labor Day was in the middle of the 10 days. lol (this coming from someone expecting a package from Holland and getting worried something happened to it...lol)

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez