Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sometimes its fun to be the bad guy


Here is DH and another soldier who got to play the bad guys this morning during training. I was laughing, how funny do these guys look? They are suppose to be the Iraqi's

3 comments on "Sometimes its fun to be the bad guy"

Terri on Saturday, September 12, 2009 11:15:00 AM said...

To Funny. I remember when my dh was in the military and he called it the enema force. lol I still laugh about that.

Chiloe on Sunday, September 13, 2009 5:40:00 AM said...

Very funny !!!! They need to learn to wear better their hat though !!! lol

CindyMae on Monday, September 14, 2009 7:02:00 PM said...

LOL! That is just great!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez