Wednesday, September 09, 2009

It's clean! Here's proof!









I had Sure Start orientation at 0900 got home at 1130 and had 2 hours to clean all these rooms before my Sure Start home visit. And i did it! I also got several loads of laundry put into the washer down in the basement. Kiley didn't help LOL. She played My Sims Kingdom on the wii and then followed me from room to room as you can tell as I took pics as proof that yes I do clean!

Now off to work on my Halloween fair and square round before I go to open house tonight at 1730. I plan to do the mommy thing and take pics. ;)

3 comments on "It's clean! Here's proof!"

GoldenAngelsWorks on Wednesday, September 09, 2009 7:55:00 AM said...

Everything looks great. Wanna come do mine... LOL Just kidding!

Kalu V on Thursday, September 10, 2009 9:17:00 AM said...

ohhhhhh soooo clean! i think maybe just maybe you need to stop now by my house =D

alondra doesnt help me either as i put away she takes them out but i guess shes still kinda young to get it

CindyMae on Friday, September 11, 2009 11:47:00 PM said...

If you would like more cleaning to do, you are more than welcome to visit me!! LOL I have not played Sims Kingdom yet, we are into the Castaway at this time. I just wish you could save more than one game at a time!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez