Thursday, September 17, 2009

New stash and 1st day of Sure start


So here she is when we were walking to school, please ignore the trash, thats our recycling area and some neighbors are so lazy about putting it into the bin leaving the workers to clean it up.
And we made it to class! Though later she escaped the classroom and no one knew she did till I brought her back which she then attached herself to my leg and cried. She wanted mommy to stay. It took her teacher holding onto her so i could leave and yes my heart broke into a million pieces. Though today was so much better, no crying our clinging!
And since I cannot show you the two completed exchanges until they are received I thought i would show you what I bought from Anita's. I got a pair of green scissors plus a little stitching kit, a pink storage bag, 2 fabrics for exchanges, and summer retreats by country cottage needlework's, plus the new "chair" by Cat's Whiskers. I had bought a few other things but they went to DD so I'll let her update her blog with those.

Happy Stitching!

1 comments on "New stash and 1st day of Sure start"

CindyMae on Friday, September 18, 2009 12:01:00 PM said...

Kiley looks adorable!! It will get easier and easier for you both!! Great new stash!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez