Thursday, September 17, 2009

Fair and Square Round 15 and TUSAL



Here is my TUSAL for this month. I sure feel like the new moon comes sooner and sooner, lol. So added to this for the month is two exchange pieces plus some Halloween stitching as well. there's some pinks, greens, oranges, and white glow in the dark.
Here is my Fair and Square Round 15 to Peg H. She was on vacation so it took longer to hear she received it. But its OK I am just thankful it got there safely and that she likes them. Its another freebie I did. Its from four seasons, its the spring season. You can click here.

2 comments on "Fair and Square Round 15 and TUSAL"

CindyMae on Friday, September 18, 2009 12:00:00 PM said...

Gorgeous square and great TUSAL progress!

stitcherw on Sunday, September 20, 2009 8:46:00 AM said...

Your squares look beautiful. The TUSAL is fun to watch, I love watching all the different colors that turn up.
Sue

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez