Tuesday, February 26, 2008

PIF Giifts


Ok so today I was finally able to get to the post office and mail out all my PIF gifts. I apologize to all of you for them being so late, its ridiculous but I had some money probs and had to wait them out until I could afford to mail out your gifts. But they are on their way now so be on the lookout!

Tomorrow I will show you all an update of my snow lady but I am seriously contemplating a rotation in hopes of getting progress on some of my other projects and there is also some I want to start too.

Thank you all for your comments and sweet wishes of fast healing. My smaller incision is finally closing up as of last night and has stopped bleeding finally. Though my larger incision and the area around hurts a lot. My younger DD pushed my older DD who then landed right on top of it. And with only getting 800mg Ibuprofen, its not killing the pain, only taking off the edge so I can somewhat function. But don't stress it, I'll be okay. :)

1 comments on "PIF Giifts"

stitcherw on Tuesday, February 26, 2008 10:40:00 AM said...

Ouch, I hope it continues to heal well, and quickly, for you. Looking forward to seeing your update of Snow Lady, plus what you decide to work into your rotation.
Sue

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez