Thursday, February 14, 2008

Love Letters


Love Letters


Started Feb 11, 2008

Completed Feb 13, 2008

14 count Blue Aida cloth


Well after seeing Dawns beautiful piece, I had to stitch one myself. Though mine has not been finished into anything as of yet and it will have to wait until next week. I still have to pack my weekend bag for my stay in the klinikum plus tonight is Daisy Scouts for Destiny and then by the time we get home dinner, shower, story, and bed for them. I sure hope the weekend goes by fast, at least for me. I have promises of lots of visitors too so we'll see how much stitching I get done. I am going to take My Lady of the Snow and my second square for the F&S Exchange. I still need to do up the labeling square so I can mail it off next week.

Yesterday Destiny's class had a Velentines day party and the teacher took some pictures so I'm sharing the one of our family. DH couldn't get off of work but the school nurse was there so she posed in the picture with us. Enjoy and Happy Valentines Day Everyone!

7 comments on "Love Letters"

Anonymous said...

Someone went shopping for someone today and will be sending something to that someone this weekend. *grin*

Tracy (Iagal)

Dawn B. on Friday, February 15, 2008 3:17:00 AM said...

Looks good, Glad I enspired you to do this one. Looks like you all had a good Valintines at school.

Ulla on Friday, February 15, 2008 3:33:00 AM said...

Love letters looks great!

Sharon on Saturday, February 16, 2008 9:28:00 AM said...

Pretty finish! Congrats. Great picture too.

stitcherw on Sunday, February 17, 2008 12:56:00 PM said...

Love letters turned out lovely, and what a fun picture. Looks like they had fun at their party.
Sue

Dani - tkdchick on Monday, February 18, 2008 9:11:00 AM said...

Your little finish is so pretty Heidi. Your girls are beautiful!

Felicity on Thursday, February 21, 2008 12:14:00 AM said...

I want one of those Love Letters! It's gorgeous

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez