Saturday, February 23, 2008

My Lady Of the snow And Round 5 received


I apologize for not posting sooner but I couldn't get to the computer before today. Okay so here is what I have completed of her over the past week. I know its next to nothing done. I also had to finish up my squares for Darla for Round 5 of the F&S Exchange. But as I thought I could stitch a bunch in the hospital I was wrong. There were complications during my surgery. Screws brok off in my bone and they had to cut a bigger incision and drill bigger holes to get all the metal out. They put me on some much anesthisia that I woke up at 1600 and was feeling so nauseas I just laid there trying not to throw up from the smell of dinner being brought in. I didn't eat Friday or Saturday I was so nauseated. By Sunday I was feeling better and the Dr said I could go home! But the trip on the crutches was painful and long as they wouldn't wheelchair me out. My foot was very swollen and the pain meds knocked me out. I was kind of that way all week until a few days ago. My foot still swells and it hurts my leg to walk. I am also under orders to do nothing but walk for the next 3 months! So much for my trip anytime soon.
Here is my Round 5 F&S Exchange from Darla. I love it! Thank you Darla! The chocolates are already gone too! I shared it with my 2 DD's and they loved it too. :) Monday I am mailing Darlas squares out too. I would have this week except I was put on sitting with my foot propped up orders for the entire week.

3 comments on "My Lady Of the snow And Round 5 received"

Dani - tkdchick on Saturday, February 23, 2008 4:26:00 AM said...

Awwww sorry to hear you're having a rough time! Take care of yourself.

Your F&S looks lovely!

stitcherw on Sunday, February 24, 2008 8:35:00 AM said...

Ouch, sorry that the surgery didn't go as smoothly as you'd hoped. I hope you heal quicker than they are expecting and you're feeling much better soon.

Lady is looking so pretty, you got a nice bit of the white done. What a cute square exchange you got, the chocolate looked very yummy too.
Sue

Karin on Monday, February 25, 2008 10:50:00 PM said...

What a lovely square you received - hope you have a smooth recovery from your surgery!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez