Monday, February 04, 2008

My Lady Of The Snow and Snowmen!


Well over the weekend I completed my F&S exchange square but still need to do up the name, date, and country one which maybe I'll do tomorrow. So I got startitis and so after digging through my stash for a bit I decided that since My lady of the snow has been kitted up for a year now that I should start that one. So before I go to sleep tonight I just wanted to show you my progress. Its not much since using Treasure Braid thread slows down my stitching and I started in the middle of the pattern and that began with a blend of Treasure Braid and DMC thread. I am using the suggested fabric since I like the way it looks. Its 28 count Jobelan 'Lightening Strike' by Polstitches. Anyway heres about 3 hours of progress:

Mylady Snow Feb 04 2008

Okay now onto my excitement. Vermillion stitchery has chosen a Snowman theme for their 2008 series! Woohoo! I think I am going to put down My lady of the Snow and stitch up January's snowman. February isn't out yet but hopefully soon.

5 comments on "My Lady Of The Snow and Snowmen!"

Selina on Tuesday, February 05, 2008 3:16:00 AM said...

it's going to be lovely :) Can't wait to see more :)

Deanne J on Tuesday, February 05, 2008 10:57:00 AM said...

Great start and I love snowmen, I'll have to check it out.

Dawn B. on Tuesday, February 05, 2008 1:27:00 PM said...

Love the new look on your blog. Love the little bunnie tin and I'm too waiting on Feb snowman to come out though I still haven't done father time yet.

Nicole & Phil on Thursday, February 07, 2008 4:55:00 AM said...

great stitching and crochet happening. I hope "life" is treating you better! (hugs)

Also, you've been tagged (sorry in advance if you hate this sort of thing...if you ignore it, you won't hurt my feeling), I've never done this before....

stitcherw on Sunday, February 10, 2008 4:05:00 PM said...

Nice start, the fabric looks lovely. I did see her new snowmen series this year, I think they are going to be very popular.
Sue

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez