Monday, February 11, 2008

My Lady Of The Snow, tagged, and some Stash


Okay sorry for such the delay, I have been battling an ongoing migraine for almost 2 weeks now. But here is the stitching I have finished on her so far. The silver part in the blue is shiny petite braid I believe but I love how it stands out on the blue. Even DH says its looking pretty! LOL. The peach part is her hand and above that is suppose to be a ton of beads. I want to put this on my big hoop so I could put in the beads but am thinking otherwise and waiting to attach the beads last especially because I am thinking this will be the project i take to the hospital with me and its easier to work on the size 8 hoop I am using right now.

I am so sorry I haven't commented on your blogs lately but as I said before, this migraine is really bad. I have finally gotten it down some and am going to visit as many blogs as I can today. I want to thank you all for the comments you leave me, they really are inspiring. :)


I have been tagged by Nicole!


THE RULES:

1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.

2. Post THE RULES on your blog.

3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.

4. Tag 7 people and link to them.

5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.


1. Okay I know I have posted this before but I'll do it again. My second and third toe join together making a V shape. Both my daughters also have this. Someone actually asked me if this affects the ability to walk, the answer is no it doesn't.


2. I taught myself how to do cross stitch except my older sister taught me the x's and I learned halfway through my first project that if all x's go the same direction it looks prettier. My older and younger sister only cross stitch every so often as I do it on a daily basis.


3. My mom never completes a cross stitch project. I took on her first one after the intended person it was to go to when completed passed away and now her second one, she has lost interest in and plans on giving it to me when she comes up in August and its a BAP


4. I can't wait for both my kids to be in school, I know most moms enjoy their little ones at home but I have one or both of them 24/7 and I really need a break.


5. My mom taught me the beginnings of crochet and from then on I try to learn everything I can on it as I do enjoy it.


6. I can't knit. I tried when I was 10 and then again when I was 15 and I just don't have the patience for it though I love how knitted stuff turns out


7. I can't crochet a sock to save my life, its too hard or complicated for me. I need how to crochet socks for dummies, lol.


Okay 7 people....



2. Dawn

3. Dani

4. San




Also here is some stash Sue sent to me. She was giving away some stash for free to good homes of those she no longer had interest in or would never do. I fell in love with the heart warmers snowman bellpull and also asked for the cute mother and daughter alphabet and then to my wonderful surprise she also included these 2 cute wizzers ornaments. Thank you Sue!

5 comments on "My Lady Of The Snow, tagged, and some Stash"

Anonymous said...

Nice template !!! I like the colors: very summerlike ;-)

Great stash ;-) I'll think about the tag !!!

Desi on Monday, February 11, 2008 12:45:00 PM said...

Wow--that's really beautiful. That tag is pretty funny--I totally relate to wanting your littlies in school: your ability to think past the moment does recover, at least somewhat. Happy Monday.

Carol on Tuesday, February 12, 2008 7:51:00 AM said...

Lady of the Snow looks awesome so far! Thanks for the tag :-) I will try hard to get this done as soon as I can!

Lillie on Wednesday, February 13, 2008 10:37:00 PM said...

Lady of the Snow is a beauty and your progress is looking good so far.

stitcherw on Sunday, February 17, 2008 1:01:00 PM said...

Lady of the snow is looking beautiful, the colors are so pretty. Glad you liked the stash and that it got to you ok.
Sue

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez