Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My Lady Of the snow And Coffee Break


Okay here she is, there are some large spaces that use the sparklie thread mixed with a DMC thread so I thought I would do some parts that are just DMC before filling in with the sparklie stuff. The empty space above her hand is all beads which I will do last after all the stitching is complete. I would have had more done but all the white is boring me, so today and tomorrow I am going to spend doing Chinese Goddess of Mercy. I have come up with some kind of rotation for now but I might change it up later, we'll have to see how this works out.
And here is a little freebie I did up which i plan to finish into a biscournu, just not today. I don't feel like doing any finishing.
Thank you everyone for your concern of my recovery. I'm actually doing a lot better. I can walk about 1/2 mile now but my foot is still a bit swollen and needs some elevation and ice while I am at home. Next week the tapes come off of the incisions and I can take regular showers again! Yay! Right now I have to cover my leg with a garbage bag and put a rubber band around the top to keep the water out.

3 comments on "My Lady Of the snow And Coffee Break"

Unknown on Thursday, February 28, 2008 11:45:00 AM said...

the lady of the snow is looking so pretty really nice colours :) i am looking forward to seeing it finished.

Dani - tkdchick on Thursday, February 28, 2008 6:51:00 PM said...

your lady is coming along beautifully! Glad to hear you're healing nicely!

Linda K's Stitching Corner on Tuesday, March 04, 2008 8:43:00 PM said...

I am stitching on My Lady Of The Snow - that is my current project. I am almost done with mine. Yours is coming along beautifully....don't give up on stitching her. You will need three packages of the Mill Hill Petite Glass Beads #40479. What I did was work my way down through the bottom and than over to the sides and than back up toward the top. That is the worst part is the bottom. I did my beading as I went. I stitched mune using my hands instead of a hoop and etc. If you want to see my progress pictures of her they are in my blog.

I like your other WIP's too....keep up your beautiful stitching.

Take care
Linda

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez