Monday, December 31, 2007

Stitchy Stuff and the end of the year


Here is my Fair and square exchange to Vicki. She received it so now I can show my final cross stitch piece for the year. She loves birds so I knew I had to do this freebie from Vermillion stitchery It was so much fun to do.

Also in the year 2008 I plan to start or try a new hobbie. I want to try scrapbooking. I don't know that I will post the pages up on here or not.

In the meantime, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! See you in 2008!

5 comments on "Stitchy Stuff and the end of the year"

Dawn B. on Tuesday, January 01, 2008 3:35:00 AM said...

Love the music and your sqaure. Hope you have a good 2008.

Anonymous said...

Pretty square! Happy New Year!

stitcherw on Tuesday, January 01, 2008 12:52:00 PM said...

Your square turned out lovely, such a cute bird. You did great on your finishes in 2007 as well, I wish I could have finished as many.
Sue

Felicity on Tuesday, January 01, 2008 3:03:00 PM said...

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Hey I didn't know you were so talented! call us okay?

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez