Sunday, December 02, 2007

Crocheted Barbie Dress


Crocheted Barbie Dress

Designed by Me

December 02, 2007


I made this dress for this barbie for Kiley for Christmas. I kind of designed this dress as I went along. But I wrote it down as I went in case it came out ok and I think so. Maybe I'll try my hand at designing another one. I really haven't done much else. With my DH gone in Graff all week on detail duty I have been a little extended. Kiley isn't sleeping at night and with continous excuses of aches and pains that are all in her head, she has been up and down every night all night. Anyways let me know what you think. :)

3 comments on "Crocheted Barbie Dress"

Lillie on Thursday, December 06, 2007 9:18:00 PM said...

Teddy looks great and congrads on your first design for Barbie.

Dawn B. on Monday, December 10, 2007 5:56:00 AM said...

Love the barbie design. Makes me wish I was a kid again..LOL

Sharon on Thursday, December 13, 2007 1:26:00 PM said...

How cool! It's very pretty!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez