Friday, December 28, 2007

Newsboy Cap Finished! And xmas slide




Newsboy Cap
Red Heart Super Saver yarn
Country Blue
Started: July 02- 06, 2007 Completed: December 27 -28, 2007
Okay I know my stitcher friends that you have seen a lot of crocheting as of lately. But I have been going through my stash and pulling out those projects that need completing. This hat, I had made the diamond shapes but then put it away so last night I found it and decided to put them together and finish off the hat. Its an adult size but I had no other female around to model it for me. Maybe tonight I can get my DH to snap a picture of me in it.
Okay time to go see what I am going to work on next. :)

1 comments on "Newsboy Cap Finished! And xmas slide"

Dani - tkdchick on Saturday, December 29, 2007 9:41:00 AM said...

That cap is just adorable!!! Nicely done!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez