Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Chinese Goddess of Mercy WIP and Round 3 F&S Exchange


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Okay here she is so far as of last night. For those of you that have read my blog for awhile now, I knw you recognize her and I know I haven't worked on her in several months. I did all the outlining to page 7, I wanted you all to see how big one page is. There is still a partial moon that goes on the left side too. I know I need to get a rotation in so that maybe some progress happens in all those WIP's that you see on the right side of my blog. But I just can't seem to get myself into a rotation. As some of these WIP's including this one are on Aida cloth and I am starting to veer away from it. So what happens to those WIP's? I am going to try my hardest to finish them and if I can't then I will see if one of my sisters want them. Not this one though, its a BAP and so I am determined to complete it and turn it into a wallhanging. Though it could be another year or so before this is complete unless I work on it continously but you all know how I feel about filling in the moons on here, it boring and tedious so I think I will definitly save these for when I am watching a movie with my DH, then I won't be having the frog come for a visit.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I finally recieved my round 3 squares for the Fair and square Exchange from Peg. She really likes samplers so she did this one up for me. She did it in this color to make it look like fall which I think it does. Its very nice Peg, thank you. I just got them in today and Peg had posted to them to the board not knowing if I had received them or not which kinda ruined the surprise but oh well it doesn't change how I feel about them.

4 comments on "Chinese Goddess of Mercy WIP and Round 3 F&S Exchange"

Dani - tkdchick on Friday, December 07, 2007 1:25:00 PM said...

Ahhh I remember her!

I have a simple rotation of sorts. On Mondays I'm supposed to work on Tour Des Marques (when I feel like it), Wednesdays I definately work on Paradigm Lost. The rest of the week is whatever needs to get done or what I want to get done. I seem to make progress that way!

Cheryl on Sunday, December 09, 2007 8:57:00 AM said...

I remember her too! It is a beautiful piece. I dont have a rotation either, i have so many big projects i havent touched in months
Lovely squares from Peg

stitcherw on Sunday, December 09, 2007 9:22:00 PM said...

Your Goddess looks lovely, what a lot of detail, she'll be gorgeous when done. I tell myself I should do a rotation too, as that way more of my WIP's would get worked on. However, I still just pick up and work on what calls to me, otherwise stitching feels to much like work. Good luck with getting to all your various projects.
Sue

Sharon on Thursday, December 13, 2007 1:28:00 PM said...

The squares are lovely! This wip is beautiful-remember a little progress is always better than no progress.

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez