Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Chinese Goddess of Mercy


Okay this is how far I got last night before I decided I wanted to get Round 4 of the F&S Exchange done up and out of the way. So all day I have been working on my squares for Vicki. I am hoping to mail them off on Friday afternoon after the girls and I get our flu shots or nasal sprays I should say since the only shots now are for under 2 yrs old. Anyway, I have to go to the post office on Friday so I wanted to mail off the exchange too so I have no worries about forgotten deadlines through the holidays. Its not due to mail out until January 5th but I'll forget or I'll worry about forgetting so much that I'll hardly sleep. Yes, I know it sounds stupid to lose sleep over these things but I am one of those people that if I have something to do, I hardly sleep until its done. A Dr, once told me if I make a list of everything that needs doing, then I'll rest easier knowing its written down and so I won't forget it. Great idea! except I never do it or I forget to. Anyway I still want to complete this page by the weekend or over the weekend so I better get back to those squares so I can return to my Goddess of Mercy.

4 comments on "Chinese Goddess of Mercy"

Chiloe on Wednesday, December 12, 2007 1:33:00 PM said...

The worst thing could be: you loose the list or don't remember where you put it ! lol

Dawn B. on Friday, December 14, 2007 12:09:00 PM said...

She is looking good and I see you finished the I'm stitching one. Good for you.Like the chair also.

Jenn on Sunday, December 16, 2007 6:56:00 AM said...

Heidi she's just beautiful! Keep up the good work on her.

stitcherw on Sunday, December 16, 2007 2:16:00 PM said...

Good luck getting everything done. Like you I like taking care of things right away so I don't forget. Especially this time of year it is nice to be able to have one less thing to worry about. Goddess is so pretty, I'm really enjoying seeing her progress.
Sue

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez