Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Etsy shop Now Open!


Okay well after the holidays and all, I have some bills in need of paying and Ruby needs to go to the vet and get fixed so I am going through my stash and will be selling things I no longer have interest in doing. I'll be adding a little bit each day so please do keep checking. I put the link in my sidebar -------------------------->>>
I'm also thinking of crocheting some things too for those who don't know how or don't want to crochet. I take requests too. :)

0 comments on "Etsy shop Now Open!"

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez