Sunday, December 09, 2007

A little more progress on Page 7


Well here she is as of Sunday night. I worked on her a lot but I don't feel like I got a lot done. That little part of the moon felt like it took me forever. I am hoping to finish this page up this week. To her left is the little girl which is what I'll be doing next after this page.

3 comments on "A little more progress on Page 7"

Chiloe on Monday, December 10, 2007 12:52:00 AM said...

I just went to see the final piece and it's stunning !!! I love it. I also like from Pinn the 8 immortals http://www.sewandso.co.uk/cgi-bin/find/db.cgi?db=zoom&uid=&Prod_Code=29084&ww=on&do=search_results But I don't think I'll stitch it !!! YOur progress are great on that one. I really enjoy seeing it come to life !!!

Dani - tkdchick on Monday, December 10, 2007 1:10:00 PM said...

Heidi, any progress is great progress!!!!

Anonymous said...

Joe and BJ wishes you a very Merry Christmas and a Blessed and safe New Year 2008.

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez