Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Ornament WIP




Well this shows you how much downtime I have had the last several days. Been to appointments and meetings like crazy. Plus both DD's have bad colds. So poor Destiny isn't eating but her blood sugars have been running high so she is getting all kinds of extra shots to keep it normal. It was normal this morning so no extra shot but she is still sick. I'm glad today is their last day of school for Thanksgiving break. They will get to rest more tomorrow before we go to our friends for Thanksgiving. I'm making candied yams to take with. It should be nice though there will be a lot of people in a little apartment and their middle DD went home sick yesterday.


Anyway, back to stitching. I think I am going to finish this ornament up and then start on my Miribila xmas fairy in hopes of completing her in time for xmas. But I also have to crochet a barbie dress for this naked barbie I bought. Its for my youngest DD for xmas and I still owe her a matching hoodie like the one I made for my oldest DD earlier this year. So who knows how much of her will actually get done. Anyway I'll keep posting my progress too.


3 comments on "Ornament WIP"

Lillie on Wednesday, November 21, 2007 12:44:00 AM said...

Wished both the girls "get well soon". Good start on your WIP and Happy Thanksgiving.

Dani - tkdchick on Saturday, November 24, 2007 12:11:00 PM said...

Happy Thanksgiving.

Methinks that's a sparklie fabbie you're stitching on!!!

stitcherw on Sunday, November 25, 2007 11:30:00 AM said...

Cute start on your project. Hope both DD's are feeling better soon, and good luck getting everything on your list done, sounds like you're going to be busy.
Sue

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez