Thursday, November 01, 2007

I'm back! With many pictures!


Okay finally got my internet back up. A month seems like forever when I'm not blogging, I missed you guys and your blogs so much! Thanks for the support.

Okay so now for pictures, here are my non stitchy ones first:

There was a Pumpkin Festival mid October and so the girls and I went together, my DH felt he had to go to Graff instead of joining us. what a bum!

The girls had to get their faces painted. The little one is a butterfly and the older one is painted like a princess. :)
Some playing in the Hay with my friend Ruby and her son Carson

Some jumping balloon action, LOL it was this huge castle and to the right or her left is a huge snake, she flipped once she saw its head.
Here's my oldest just chillin after finishing her turn in the jumping balloon. :P

And here they are in their Halloween costumes last night. I took both girls trick or treating while my DH set up his insurance and went to the German store off post. He missed the whole thing so I'm am not happy with him to say the least. He even refused to help with the pumpkin carving! Maybe he hates Halloween?


My oldest was a Halloween Princess and my youngest was a Belly Dancer And here is our very first pumpkin too. :) Okay I am going to make a new post for the stitchy stuff since blogger is being stubborn.

4 comments on "I'm back! With many pictures!"

Anonymous said...

welcome back!! glad you have your internet finally back :)

Loved your halloween photos. Your kids are lovely. And the pumkins are great :) I did my first pumpkin this year and it was fun.

Sharon on Thursday, November 01, 2007 10:28:00 AM said...

Glad to see your back! Great pictures and looking forward to seeing more.

Chiloe on Thursday, November 01, 2007 10:43:00 AM said...

Great you're back !!! Seems you got a wonderful halloween fun !!!

Mylene on Friday, November 02, 2007 4:09:00 PM said...

Great to see you back and lovely pictures. Thanks for sharing!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez