Wednesday, November 28, 2007

F&S Exchange and Stuffed animal



Here is my Round #3 F&S Exchange to Peg, I just heard yesterday that she recieved this a week ago, glad it made it safely and that you like it Peg. :)


And here is the stuffed animal I am making for Nick, Dawn's son. Its a Bear and he'll be about 7 inches tall sitting, the same size as Eley. Hopefully I can finish him up today.

I also decided to use December to try and finish up some WIP's before the year ends so I will not be starting any new projects outside of what I need for Christmas gifts.

2 comments on "F&S Exchange and Stuffed animal"

Lelia on Thursday, November 29, 2007 2:55:00 PM said...

Beautiful stitched squares! Awww, what a sweet bear : ) Yeah, I know, those WIPs are calling to me, too. But I have some new things that I'm itching to start : )

All the joys : ) Enjoy the day

Dani - tkdchick on Monday, December 03, 2007 2:09:00 PM said...

Lovely F&S Heidi!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez