Saturday, November 10, 2007

Britty Christmas Kitty



Britty Christmas Kitty by Brittercup Designs

32 count Belfast Opalescent
DMC Floss and Mill Hill beads

1 3/4 in x 1 3/4 in

November 10, 2007


Finished up this one too today. I wanted to post it up before I go to bed for the night. I am really enjoying these quick little finishes anfter working on the same design for 5 weeks. I decided not to stitch in the ornaments and star on the tree and also the heart on the kitty so I did them all up in beads to give it a little more pop effect. Both my girls are trying to claim this one and my youngest DD ran and got Ruby our cat to show her, she said 'look its you!' LOL I had to laugh, my little 2 year old still says te cutest things. :)
Also I realized I never posted a photo of the sweater I made for my new little kindergartener so here it is:

Kaleidescope Kids sweater

Red Heart Plum Pudding Yarn

Completed Semptember 02, 2007

I think this only took me 2 or 3 weeks to complete and I used little multi colored daisy flower buttons. Now I owe my youngest DD one too, just not sure when I will get time to make it. :)

4 comments on "Britty Christmas Kitty"

Lillie on Sunday, November 11, 2007 8:03:00 PM said...

Britty Kitty ornie is lovely and your little girl looks so sweet with the sweater. Have a good week.

Dani - tkdchick on Monday, November 12, 2007 1:21:00 PM said...

Your ornament turned out great!

Anita on Monday, November 12, 2007 1:56:00 PM said...

You have very pretty ornaments on your blog. I love those biscornu as well especially the Autumn flowers. I wonder who is the designer.

Dawn B. on Monday, November 12, 2007 3:45:00 PM said...

Love the Britty Kitty. The sweater is great but I'm a long ways from that. LYMI

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez