Monday, November 05, 2007

Miribilia Halloween Fairy and F&S Exchange


Okay here is my round 2 squares for the fair and square exchange. I had to use Ulla's photos as I guess I forgot to take pictures before I mailed them off.
Now we are through with round 3 but mine aren't mailed out to my new partner Peg because I do not have her address, Vonna sent me it again but I didn't receive it. I even checked my bulk and spam folder andit wasn't there either so I am trying to get a hold of vonna to get Peg's address still. Hopefully soon. And as soon as Peg has her squares from me I will post a picture of them here for you all to see. I remembered to take a picture this time!


And here is my Miribilia Fairy as of Sunday evening before I went to bed. I'm almost finished with her. But its wierd working on her now as its past Halloween but I hate to put her away until next year with so much of her completed. I am hoping by the time I post next Monday I will have a completed one to show you.

I am going to try and finish up my last 2 PIF gifts this week too so on the 15th I can just take all of them to the post office and get them mailed out before all the holiday packages start going out.

8 comments on "Miribilia Halloween Fairy and F&S Exchange"

Dawn B. on Wednesday, November 07, 2007 4:09:00 AM said...

The Mirabilla is looking great.

Lesalicious on Wednesday, November 07, 2007 8:51:00 AM said...

OH WOW love your cross stitch work. Great job. Just ran across your blog and wanted to say a couple of words:) take care.

Meari on Wednesday, November 07, 2007 10:05:00 AM said...

Both look good, Heidi.

Chiloe on Thursday, November 08, 2007 1:15:00 AM said...

You right to not give up on the Hallowween fairy even though Halloween is behind us now. It's my favorite fairy with the x-mas one.

Lillie on Thursday, November 08, 2007 11:39:00 PM said...

Wow ! your Mira is beautiful. Yes, don't give up. I'll be back to see more of it. Hoped this will inspire you to continue. And your square looks prety. Have a good weekend.

Cheryl on Friday, November 09, 2007 1:46:00 AM said...

Lovely squares! I love this fairy, its beautiful. Hope you do get her finished :)

Sharon on Saturday, November 10, 2007 1:23:00 PM said...

Your squares are lovely!

Dani - tkdchick on Monday, November 12, 2007 1:22:00 PM said...

Oooh I love your rd.2 square it looks great!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez