Friday, November 02, 2007

Miribilia Halloween Fairy and Monochromatic exchange


Alrighty Blogger is finally loading up pictures so here is what I stitched this month.
October 1st through October 15th


October 15th through October 22nd

October 22nd through October 29th


And I had an exchange come in also, this was for the monochromatic colour exchange through TOL, my partner chose purple for me and funny enough I chose purple for my partner. Emilie in Nova Scotia sent me this cute scissor fob and little silver scissors, it was her first one and I think she did a great job. Thanks Emilie!
And here is what I sent my partner, I'm drawing a blank right now on who I sent to but I used different shades of purple, this was my second needlebook but I like how this one came out better, I used a plastic canvas on the inside to stiffen it up more so it was more like a book.

11 comments on "Miribilia Halloween Fairy and Monochromatic exchange"

Anonymous said...

I love the Halloween fairy :) Very pretty. Good job done on her :)

Love your exchange gift, too :)

Felicity on Friday, November 02, 2007 2:01:00 PM said...

Welcome back! You were missed. That Mirabillia Halloween Fairy is very cute. So are the pictures of the kids.

Cheryl on Friday, November 02, 2007 6:01:00 PM said...

Hey! Good to see you back!
Your Halloween Fairy looks great, i love this one. Lovely exchange gifts too :)

Dawn B. on Saturday, November 03, 2007 4:45:00 AM said...

Love the Halloween girl. I'm back online now.

Lelia on Saturday, November 03, 2007 7:07:00 AM said...

very very nice stitching. Awesome exchange projects, too!
Enjoy the week-end

Deanne J on Sunday, November 04, 2007 2:15:00 PM said...

Your fairy is looking great.

Michele on Monday, November 05, 2007 3:49:00 PM said...

yipee she's back!!!! Love how you Halloween Fairy is coming along :) and the exchanges are great!!!

Anonymous said...

Heidi,
It is really great to see you back! Your Halloween Fairy is looking awesome. What a great exchange!

Sharon on Saturday, November 10, 2007 1:22:00 PM said...

Your exchanges are beautiful!

Dani - tkdchick on Monday, November 12, 2007 1:23:00 PM said...

great exchanges all around!

Anonymous said...

Hey I was looking for Halloween fairies online and I came across your site.

I've came across something similar to what you stitched, but I'm not sure if you two are the same person! However, I can tell you put a lot of effort into it and I wan to say good job!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez