Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Some very late pictures & F&S Exchange


First I want to say I'm so sorry Carol and Cheryl for posting these pictures so late. For the past 5 days I have had two little ones throwing up and very cranky. More cranky than usual since their daddy and his entire unit are on total lock down until further notice since Tuesday.


I received the postcard from Cheryl from our exchange. I thought it was pretty cool so I wanted to show it to you all, its all the way from Scotland:

And then I also received this beautiful birthday gift from Carol. A cute little fob, the charm says laugh which I definitly could use more of. Thank you so much Carol!

I also received my squares from Ulla for the F&S exchange so here is what she sent me:
She still hasn't received her blocks so you will have to wait to see what mine looked like that I sent to her.



And lastly here is what I have gotten done so far on the first sweater. The front and back and one sleeve which are all attached so far and what you see attached to the hook is what I have done on the second sleeve.


10 comments on "Some very late pictures & F&S Exchange"

Cheryl on Tuesday, August 28, 2007 6:30:00 AM said...

Glad the postcard arrived :) Lovely gift from Carol. I love the charm on it. Lovely f and s squares. What are your plans for them?
Great sweater, the colours ar fab.

Carol on Tuesday, August 28, 2007 9:35:00 AM said...

Oopsie! Upside down fob - LOL! Love your F&S - I really need to get started on mine soon!

Vonna Pfeiffer on Tuesday, August 28, 2007 10:04:00 AM said...

Lot of lovlies you got here Heidi :)
Hope your husband and his entire squad gets unlocked soon...I couldn't imagine having to deal with that as a wife and mother. Hope the babies are soon well.

Kalu V on Tuesday, August 28, 2007 2:27:00 PM said...

what a cool postcard! and the sweater is coming along nicely, i love the colors. I think is amazing all the things you guys know how to do with crochet.
I only only know how to cross stitch...is there such a thing as a cross stitch sweater....? :)

Lillie on Friday, August 31, 2007 7:41:00 PM said...

What a cute postcard. THe sweater is lookin good Am sure you girls will be thrilled and hope they have recovered.
Take care!

Karin on Sunday, September 02, 2007 8:47:00 AM said...

Just wanted to say thanks for the lovely needlebook in the Monochromatic exchange - it's so lovely! Many thanks as well for the extra threads you put in - they will be put to good use.

Dani - tkdchick on Friday, September 07, 2007 4:19:00 PM said...

Sorry to hear the kiddies aren't well! Beautiful stuff from the mail!

Margaret on Sunday, September 16, 2007 8:11:00 PM said...

Lovely exchange pieces.
Hope the kids are well again and DH's lock-down didn't last too long.

Anonymous said...

Wow! you got some great gifties. Your sweater looks great. I love the colors. I hope your little ones get to feeling better soon so you can get some down time. Hugs!

Deb on Thursday, October 04, 2007 9:52:00 PM said...

Great gifties, Heidi. I'm sorry about your husband and babies stresses! Gee! What a time for you... I was an army brat so I remember the days in Germany for many years... Keep on stitching and enjoying that part of your life, it will keep you going!
Hugs,
Deb

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez