Monday, August 06, 2007

Britty Kitties


Okay so I have finished the stitching on my monochromatic exchange. I just got into this groove last night and kept going till I was done. So tonight I will do the finishing and package it up. And since my older sisters bday is September 11th and she loves cats I decided to make my next project her bday gift. Its the top one in the frame:

10 comments on "Britty Kitties"

Anonymous said...

I love the one on top!!! Very good choice ;-)

Carol on Monday, August 06, 2007 10:39:00 AM said...

I can't wait to see your monochromatic exchange!

Jamie on Monday, August 06, 2007 11:04:00 AM said...

I'm glad you've got your groove back!! Can't wait to see photos.

Lana on Monday, August 06, 2007 1:15:00 PM said...

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see pics of your exchange. The kitty will be a cute present. Looks like you have a lot of completed stitching. Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Good choice :) I love stitching the Britty Kitties.

Michele on Monday, August 06, 2007 4:46:00 PM said...

love those kitties! can't wait to see your exchange piece!

stitcherw on Monday, August 06, 2007 9:10:00 PM said...

That's going to be adorable, can't wait to see you working on it.
Sue

Margaret on Tuesday, August 07, 2007 8:06:00 AM said...

These are so cute. Your sister will love the birthday stitching you do for her.
Looking forward to seeing your monochromatic finish.
Take care.

Cheryl on Tuesday, August 07, 2007 8:16:00 AM said...

Hi Heidi! I havent forgotten our postcard exchange i promise! Can you email me your address please? cherylthomas3000 at yahoo dot com.

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez