Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Birthday gifts, exchanges and a new finish!


First of all I have to say a HUGE thanks to Jenna and Michelle.

Yesterday I received a gift certificate from Michelle for Down Sunshine Lane. I was thrilled and heres what I got:

Romance In Bloom by dragonfly stitchersAnd San Man's Winter square. I also bought some beads and some Krienik floss and some beading needles since mine are too big for the beads I have. Again Thanks a ton Michelle! Its okay that you didn''t get a chance to send something stitchy. :)

And Jenna had my name for the xmas/bday club. She heard I really wasn't doing much of anything for my bday so she sent me 2 packages full of wonderful gifts:

Notice anything? Look at what she stitched. That's Right! Its part of the set I ordered last night! LOL She made a sachet, scissor fob with scissors, Altoid tin made up beautifully, and a biscournu. The scissor fob she stitched over one on some very tiny count, maybe 32 or higher. She also included 3 hand towels to stitch on, 4 fat quarters, some awesome cross stitch fabrics from silkweaver, some french cards with a matching journal. And a bunch of floss, which Jenna I can tell I didn't have. Theres some DMC including a Precious Metal effects, The Gentle Art threads a couple of carries creations, and some six strand sweets. I feel so spoiled these last two days. THANK YOU SO MUCH JENNA!!!!


And now onto stitchy finishes, I completed the second and final picture for my older sisters bday, now thy both needed washing, ironing and framing which I will get done this week.

Sorry for the dark picture. This fabric really is much lighter.



Brittercup Designs

Kitty with Mouse

16 Count Mint Aida

5 x 7 Inches



Also since my partner for the May Flowers Exchange flopped on me and didn't send, Judith who was running the exchange was oh so sweet as to send me a replacement, which I recieved the other day. Its just beautiful and I plan to fill it with lavender.


Thank you Judith!

13 comments on "Birthday gifts, exchanges and a new finish!"

Marie on Tuesday, August 14, 2007 10:38:00 AM said...

Happy Birthday!!! You certainly got some wonderful gifts.
Why do people default on their exchanges??? So nice that Judith stitched you up a replacement :-)

Judith on Tuesday, August 14, 2007 11:06:00 AM said...

I am glad you like the replacement exchange I send you. Loved stitching it. Also you are spoiled big time.

Vonna Pfeiffer on Tuesday, August 14, 2007 11:29:00 AM said...

Wow!! Jenna did a wonderful job spoiling you silly :) Hurray!
And Michelle too! WOW! Love what you picked :)
Happy Birthday!

Sharon on Tuesday, August 14, 2007 11:38:00 AM said...

Lovely gifts and exchanges!

stitcherw on Tuesday, August 14, 2007 7:17:00 PM said...

Wow, what great gifts and exchange pieces. All the items are lovely, and you're going to have such fun with all your new stash. Your Brittercup piece turned out adorable as well, looks like you're having a wonderful week.
Sue

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that your liked your packages, Heidi! I'm really sorry they didn't make it to you before your birthday. :( I sent them on the 6th and thought I would have enough time, but hopefully it was close enough. It sounded like you were feeling down about not being able to buy stash for a while and that you were going to have a blah birthday, so I just wanted to make your birthday a special one! *hug* P.S. By email addy is jenna at magees dot net.

Lillie on Tuesday, August 14, 2007 10:23:00 PM said...

Wow! Jenna really done well! Awesome gift and lovely stash.
Congrads on finishing another BK.

Dawn B. on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 6:51:00 AM said...

Awsome gifts. Love the britty Kitty.I have some of them calling my name from the stash pile...lOL
Happy stitching your new patterns.
BTW snowman is really cute.

Jenn on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 7:36:00 PM said...

What a wonderful birthday package you got! I love your britty kitty piece. Very cute so far.

Michele on Thursday, August 16, 2007 10:37:00 AM said...

Ohh you picked some lovely things to get with the gc .. good for you!!

Nice to see you got a little spoiled for your birthday :)

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday! You got lovely gifts, that's for sure :)

Margaret on Sunday, August 19, 2007 8:23:00 AM said...

A belated Happy Birthday. You did some lovely shopping with your gift certificate. And then all that gorgeous stitching!!!

Deb on Thursday, October 04, 2007 9:55:00 PM said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Heidi!! Wow! You really did get some great presents from your friends. So fortuneate to have stitching friends who reach out and love you! And, I love the stitching you've done, too!
Hugs,
Deb

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez