Sunday, August 12, 2007

HAPPY BDAY TO ME!!!!!!



Here is the second one I have decided to do for my older sisters bday. Though I haven't really gotten much done of it. I had migraines for nearly 3 days straight. No meds were working for me. So here is the little bit I of what I accomplished last night, before I got to talking to my lil sister on the phone till 430 am

As for my bday so far it hasn't been much of anything. Carol and Dawn both emailed saying they have sent me something. What sweethearts! I'm also in the bday/xmas club thing Becky started but I guess my partner is late sending out, though no email, so I guess I will email Becky so she can email my partner and see whats going on. Though the mail has been slow getting here lately so it could just be that. My family is also sending me gifts but I won't gt them for another month since thats about when they'll remember to mail them out. DH is still asleep, he got off work at 0600 so he'll be up in another hour or so.

Well, I guess I am just going to relax on the couch and stitch the hours away. Chores can wait for tomorrow. :P

20 comments on "HAPPY BDAY TO ME!!!!!!"

Chiloe on Sunday, August 12, 2007 6:34:00 AM said...

Happy birthday Heidi !!! Have a great day !!!! I hope you will have many presents !!! ((hugs))

Judith on Sunday, August 12, 2007 6:55:00 AM said...

Happy Birthday Heidi.
I am guessing still no sign of the may flowers exchange I send you?

Jenn on Sunday, August 12, 2007 7:02:00 AM said...

Happy Birthday Heidi!! I hope you have a wonderful day! ((HUGS))

Barbara J on Sunday, August 12, 2007 9:01:00 AM said...

Happy Birthday Heidi! Hope you have a grand day!! :D

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you :)

Carol on Sunday, August 12, 2007 10:13:00 AM said...

Happy Birthday Heidi! I am thinking of you today! I hope you have a wonderful day. I finished your gift on Friday and my DH is going to post it off to you tomorrow morning. I am sorry it will be late, but I hope you enjoy it as an extended birthday - LOL!!!

Sharon on Sunday, August 12, 2007 10:46:00 AM said...

Happy Birthday Heidi! I hope you will have a great day and that migraine will go away!

stitcherw on Sunday, August 12, 2007 2:45:00 PM said...

Fun start, I love brittercup designs. Sorry that you've had such a nasty migraine, hope you're totally recovered from it soon.
Sue

Mylene on Sunday, August 12, 2007 3:50:00 PM said...

Happy happy birthday, heidi! Hope you have had a great day!

Marita on Sunday, August 12, 2007 4:39:00 PM said...

Happy Birthday. I hope your day is great. Chores can certainly wait until tomorrow.

Michele on Sunday, August 12, 2007 6:11:00 PM said...

ohhh migranes suck! hope they go away and you can have a great birthday :)

Cheryl on Monday, August 13, 2007 3:13:00 AM said...

Happy (belated) birthday Heidi! I hope all your pressies arrive soon and you don't have to wait too long!
Hope you feel better today :)

Dawn B. on Monday, August 13, 2007 5:19:00 AM said...

I fell for you about the migrains. I have thouse too and hate the ones that meds do nothing for. Hope your B-day gift arives soon.

Pikaboo on Monday, August 13, 2007 9:09:00 AM said...

Happy belated birthday! I hope you got to have some fun.

Kalu V on Monday, August 13, 2007 11:15:00 AM said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEIDI!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HOPE YOUR HEADACHES GO AWAY SOON.

Wendy on Monday, August 13, 2007 12:32:00 PM said...

Happy Birthday, Heidi! I hope your day is more special for you as it goes on.

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday wishes, Heidi! I hope that your migraine has gone away and that your gifts arrive shortly so that you can party. :)

Lillie on Monday, August 13, 2007 7:38:00 PM said...

Oh ! How could I have missed it!!
Happy Belated Birthday, Heidi andy Many many happy returns of the day.
Hoped you had a great day.

The Britty Kitties are adorable.

Dani - tkdchick on Tuesday, August 14, 2007 7:53:00 AM said...

Happy Birthday Heidi! Hope your head is better Migraines are killers!

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday to you! I hope you get to feeling better soon.
Hugs!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez